Monday, October 13, 2008

Girl's Applique Examples


Santa
Red Courdory Flower

Thanksgiving Turkey

Teapot

Cat and Pumpkin

Cupcake - Great to wear to birthday parties!

Gingerbread Girl

Purse

Girl Pirate

All tops and pants are ruffle edge (some in photos are plain). I currently have pink and red pants in stock. Other colors available upon request.

I have many many designs for girls as well that I do not have photos of! If you have a special request please let me know and I can possibly e-mail you options.


2 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

So, so cute! I'll be placing my order shortly. Love the turkey shirt, too!!

The Cross Family said...

I had no idea you have been doing this. I found out from checking Anna's blog. Everything looks so cute. I just got myself a monogram/applique machine but have not gotten into appliques yet. Hope yall are doing good.