Monday, October 20, 2008

A few ideas...

Below are just a few things I have been working on. I have a few things that are almost done that I will post in the next few days.




Matching Sisters...this is just an idea of what you can do with one shirt and Target pants! One shirt and two or three outfits (I am working on another shirt to add that has a pink minky-dot present with lime green bow- pictures coming soon). The pants are all from Target and were $4.99! I have come across so many inexpensive pants with hot pink or red that would be so cute with a monogrammed shirt. If you were to order a shirt it would be the ruffle edge and would be $26 with a monogram.




This was done for a new friend on the coast. The top is hers - I just added the name. I can do this for a boy or girl (although font is more on the girly side). The letters are outlined with a fill stitch - not zig-zag. I am also working on a white shirt with a three letter monogram in the appliqued letters.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

looks like you are enjoying yourself!! these are precious!!

Rebecca said...

Graham has worn his little helicopter outfit 3 times already...it is adorable!

Unknown said...

I think that this Lucy outfit is amazing! I think that adding a white long sleeve underneath would enable this to be worn in the cooler months!! Thought to consider!!