Saturday, October 11, 2008

Canton Flea Market

Hey Y'all! I am so sorry for not updating the blog...I need one more day to recoup:) We had a fabulous time at the flea market and almost sold out! Everyone there was extremely nice and complementary. Thank you to all the sweet moms and grandmothers that stopped by!

A special thank you to Mom, Grace, Jessica and Anna who helped me! I could not have done it without you! Get ready for May!

I will post pictures of some options for custom outfits starting tomorrow. I will also be doing shirts with names or initials appliqued on them and will post an example for you to see.

On the blog you may purchase a shirt only. I know some ladies purchased an outfit and requested the option to order another shirt to coordinate with the pants they purchased to have two complete outfits. You will be able to do that through this blog.

No comments: