Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crabs and Alligators

So sorry it has taken so long to post! The whole knee surgery took me out of commission longer than I anticipated but I'm back. Below are some new outfits.


Boy crab outfit (sister's dress is coming)



Brother and Sister Alligator Outfit (I am thinking of adding more to make the dress more frilly)




Boy's Submarine outfit


And if that wasn't enough....how many of you 'trim back' your crept myrtle's like this...with a chain saw! Ours are huge! I was really scared to cut this this much but Troy assured me they wouldn't go into shock and would be fine. Just today I noticed two or three buds. Spring is here!

2 comments:

Jen said...

adorable...are you taking orders? I can't wait to see everything else!

taterbugs said...

I found you! OH MY GOODNESS - do you know that Terry did the SAME thing to our crepe myrtles and I thought I'd kill him? They did come back! He's a lucky guy! ha! Susan