Saturday, March 7, 2009

ACL Surgery

Thursday went well... I told Troy last night (around 1am) that this has definitely helped me sympathize with others  that are ill. I am not a 'sickly' person and I always joke that mercy is not my spiritual gift but I can say I am going to try and do better....You just don't realize how much we need each other! I am so blessed!
I hope to be sewing early next week. I have a cute whale, crab and alligator to post. I promise to get them up in the next few days. I am trying to post pictures in brother/sister photo sets for those of you that like your little ones to match. 
My dad and I made an AWESOME sewing table last weekend - I can't wait to post pics of it too!
Thanks for all of you that have been praying and checking on me! I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

so glad it went well. and i totally agree! i did a whole post on my blog about taking things for granted (like being able to get in the shower unassisted!) when i was on crutches after my last acl surgery.
hope things continue to go well! and that rehab is a breeze!!! will say some prayers for you

sheabetmc said...

I'm so glad that we got to talk yesterday! I miss you so much! Maybe soon we can do lunch! Love You!

Erin said...

Great to hear, I have been meaning to call you!

her said...

so glad to hear that you are doing well after surgery. (ps,Jill is going to be in the burg this weekend-Sat nite/sun morning)

Take care. Hint about the mercy thing, after being on my back for 8 wks after surgery...youjust have to LET people do things for ya! It's ok to be dependant on them during this time.

Joy, Ms Debi