Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ski Trip

Troy and I recently went skiing with dear friends Justin and Rebecca Goldman in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. We had a great time! They are great skiers and Troy had a lot of fun with them. Unfortunately I took a hard fall the second day and tore my ACL. My orthopedist has assured me I will be able to ski again after a fresh ACL from my hamstring is put in March 5th (say a prayer it goes well). They took such good care of me!



I am hard at work on spring clothes for Bluebird Hill. I really hope to post more pictures soon. I am on a roll with boys clothes. The girls are slower coming for some reason. For those of you that like unique fabric I just found this website off another blog - check it out - http://www.fabricworm.com/index.html

5 comments:

Elizabeth Pegg said...

So Sorry to hear about your ACL. I will be praying it goes well for you on the 5th! I am REALLY looking forward to getting your summer clothes. Bring them on!!!!

Unknown said...

oh no!!!!!!!!!!! if you need any advice, please email me at mksegrest@hotmail.com ! i have had reconstructive ACL surgery on BOTH of my knees. both were torn playing basketball (one my senior year of high school and the other last march)! all i can say is rehab, rehab, rehab!!! good luck!!!
cant wait to see all the new spring things!!!

The Segrest Family said...

oops! that was me, not chad!
love,
mary katherine (guyton) segrest

laura said...

Oh Emily! So sorry about your knee (and while on a vacation with Rebecca and Justin)! I'll definitely be praying. Looking forward to seeing your new things!

Weaveron Textile said...

All post are very nice.
click it...:https://www.weaveron.com