Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Orders

Emily is due with her first baby girl on March 22, and I am due in July with my 2nd boy...so things have been a little busy around here. Emily is going to take a little break, but I will be taking some spring orders. I will be making some new shirts for my little boy in the next few weeks... a dinosaur, dump truck, golf green, bunny, and grasshopper. I will post pictures as soon as get his done! Please let us know if there is something in particular that you would like. We have sewn many things that we just haven't had time to put on here:) We will be placing an order for some shirts, etc. on Wednesday, so if you know that you want something, you can e-mail us now. If you would like to wait until we post more pictures, we will be placing another order soon.

Spring Prices:
Shirt with applique - $24
add monogram/name - $4
Boy's Shirt/shorts set - $44
Romper - $26
Sleeveless Dress - $30
Girl's Shirt/Capri Set - $40

2 comments:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

rebecca-
email me at courtneygoolsby@gmail.com

have a few questions for you..

thanks!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Just happened upon your blog...but if you're having your second boy, I think you need to come see me. (My book on raising boys is coming out in August!)

Come on over for some mom inspiration and encouragement.