Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Christmas Break

Just an update to let you know I am no longer taking new orders for 2008. I will start back up after the new year so definitely check back in then! I plan to spend this time dreaming up wonderful ideas for a 'summer line' to be sold at a few home shows and on this blog.

I came across this cute Christmas wish for you. I pray God richly blesses your family this Christmas and draws you close to Him!

A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year.
Merry Christmas! The Gardners

4 comments:

Leslie said...

awww...what a great pic!!!

Erin said...

That's what I was going to say! A great picture!

her said...

I loved the pic too! It is so good to check in on you once and awhile...

Merry Christmas to your family this year!

Glad the BBall bat didn't have to come out of the closet...but possoms r mean little things.

Joy, Debi O.

Courtney and Jason G. said...

Hey Emily!
Just found your blog through Jenny Holloways-
GREAT to see you guys! We just wanted to say hey!