Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Girl Appliques

As Thanksgiving approaches I was thinking to myself yesterday of the people I am thankful for. One of those people is my dear sister-in-law Kim, Troy's sister. Kim was diagnosed with breast cancer a little over a year ago and pulled through like a star! I came across this breast cancer awareness angel and immediately thought of her. She will wear it well! We love you Kim!



This got me thinking of ways I could make myself a cute Christmas shirt (it's so hard to find anything 'holidayish' that isn't from granny's closet!). I think the Christmas tree turned out well:)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

hey girl...i worked abbie rogers today with wendi and she had on the CUTEST brown shirt with a neat cross appliqued on it. i meant to take a pic to show you. do you have any cross patterns? the material was sorta "funky"...

Erin said...

Emily, I had no idea you did this... I am so impressed and will place an order sometime!

Stephanie said...

ok.. Emily, SOOO cute! I have heard how great your stuff looked and I am just now getting to see for myself. I NEED a couple of tshirts for Jon Brent for Christmas! Too late? Let me know when you get time. Email me - stephanieweathers@hotmail.com
Hope you are well!
Love,
Steph